One aspect of Estate Planning is the distribution of the asset and the most common instrument used is the Testament Will… and yet not many people have drawn up their Will as most people are not aware of the complication family members would face should one were to die without a Will.
This intensive course is to be delivered over 2 days (9am to 6pm) and is designed to equip you with:
- KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAWS related to every asset one may have… and yet not commonly known to most of your client;
- SKILL TO PROBE your client to understand the potential problems should one dies intestate; and
- SKILL TO ASSIST your client to plan out a proper Will that will address their concerns.
Personally I believe that most client are not interested to hear what they already know, especially when they heard it from your competitors… and thus the new skills and knowledge that you acquire from this course will set you apart from your competitors.
- By knowing your client’s situation, you will be able to IDENTIFY THE POTENTIAL PROBLEMS their family members with face should the client were to die intestate (without a Will).
- You will be able to SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THE LIMITATION AND LEGAL IMPLICATION of each asset base.
- You will be able to SHARE APPROPRIATE IDEAS with regards to the distribution of client’s asset base on their unique situation.
- You will be able to PROBE YOUR CLIENT WITH DIFFERENT SCENARIOS for them to consider.
- You will have the SKILL TO ASSIT YOUR CLIENT TO PREPARE A COMPREHENSIVE WILL.
Who can benefit
Basically professional executives who is in the business of servicing the client in the Financial and Property Industries dealing with insurance, real estate, banking, stocks and shares and other investment instruments.
Ideal professions like;
- Financial Adviser
- Insurance Agent and Broker (Life & General)
- Property Agent
- Private Banker
- Stock Broker
- Corporate Secretary
- and other Investment Related Profession.
1) All About Will & The Law
2) Wills Act:
- Myth about Will
- Definition of Will
- Structure of Will
3) Requirement of a Valid Will
4) Intestate Succession Act
5) Inheritance (Family Provision) Act
6) Central Provident Fund Act
7) HDB And Property Law
8) Co-operative Society Act
9) Insurance Act
10) Rule of Survivorship
11) Shari’ah Laws
2) The Responsibilities of Appointment Holders